Sunday, July 20, 2014

Long Run

Decision... recovery day or run. It depends on your body. Do the sit ups, and some light stretching and moving. Then decide if a full recovery day would be good. Recovery is very important. You won't get stronger, faster, or more fit if your body doesn't get a chance to recover.

Yup, again. I'll be running when I get back!
Warmup
50 sit ups
Pick 2 more movements (push ups, lunges, etc.) and do them in alternating 3 sets of 10. 
(ie. 10 push ups, 10 lunges, 10 push ups...) Keep it simple. 

Mobility
Light stretching.

Strength
Off

WOD
Off

Endurance
Off or....
Long run. Go long if your legs are feeling good.

As I write this (Sat evening), I think I'll be good for a nice easy, long run sometime later in the day. However, the Prowler pushes from today might tell me otherwise, but I'll wait and see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment